What You Need:
- 6 skinless chicken breasts
- 4 lemons, halved
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
For Balsamic Dressing:
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped oregano
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1. Place the chicken breasts in a large shallow pan. Squeeze the juice from the lemon halves into a separate bowl, then whisk in the oil, oregano, garlic, salt, and pepper.
2. Pour this marinade over the chicken. Place the lemon halves in between the chicken breasts, cover the pan tightly. Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
3. Grill the chicken, occasionally turning and brushing with any remaining marinade, until the juice runs clear or the inner temperature reaches 165 degrees F. Remove from the grill and place on a plate of greens and garnish with lemon slices and sprigs of oregano.
For the Balsamic Dressing:
Whisk ingredients together in small bowl and drizzle over the greens and chicken. Serve immediately.