- The first floor ensuite room features a full bathroom and its own 1-car garage – perfect for seniors, guests, nannies, etc.
- Chef’s kitchen boasts gorgeous granite counters, stainless steel appliances, a cheery circular breakfast nook lined by windows, and a butler’s pantry to the formal dining room.
- Relax in front of the stone tile fireplace in the family room, which also has a media center and overlooks the backyard.
- Large upstairs loft is lined with elegant arches and has a separate alcove with a built in desk & cabinets, perfect for a home office or homework station.
- Master suite is impressive with a circular tile entry, large bedroom with a sunny nook overlooking the backyard, and a huge walk-in closet. Master bathroom with 2 vanities, soaking tub, and plenty of light.
- Another ensuite room upstairs with full bathroom. Two additional bright & spacious children’s room have a private bathroom with an extra-long dual sink vanity.
- Backyard perfect for entertaining: large stone patio, built-in BBQ, stacked brick firepit with seating all around, and a charming garden with stepping stones, mature trees, and flowering plants.
- Enjoy the benefits of Torrey Highlands living – easy freeway access to 15 and 56, attend highly acclaimed PUSD schools, and close to trails, shopping, amenities and restaurants.
For more information on this Torrey Highlands home for sale, click here.
Stop by the open house Saturday, February 6, from 1:30-4PM!